Some of the Z-Subsea projects are listed below:
- Z-Subsea Material and Integrity team was invited by Oman Gas Company (OGC) to perform an audit of their Integrity Department based in Muscat. Z-Subsea team deployed to Oman and within 2 weeks stay in the country and interviewing 20 OGC key personnel, followed by visits to OGC’s 6 gas transportation terminals across the company, and successfully concluded the project on time and to the budget. A final audit report based on the observations recorded by Z-Subsea team member was then prepared and submitted to OGC.
- Tee and Wye piece design to ASME VIII Div. 2, in challenging Ultra Deep Water, 2300m water depth offshore Brazil for Petrobras.
- Materials/ECA Technical Authority for Tullow Oil TEN project in Ghana
- Advising TAQA on Inspection, monitoring and integrity management of 12 J-Tubes within concrete caissons and suggesting mitigation measures.
- Tullow Oil -UK: Materials/Welding and integrity consultancy supports to T.E.N project in Ghana
- Fairlead Maritime: Dynamic Nonlinear FEM of semi-sub impact to jacket
- Neptune Marine Services (Neptune) – Australia: Verifcation and Development of Free-Span and VIV analysis tool
- DNV – Middle East: Design verification of topside modification of Bukha-A Platform including piping, process and material disciplines – Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production LLC (OOCEP)
- DNV- Middle East: Design verification of subsea pipeline of Musandam Gas Plant Project – Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production LLC (OOCEP)
- DNV – Middle East: Preparation of design Performance Standards for onshore pipeline, structures and facilities – PDO
- Technical Training Courses: In addition to the consultancy services, Z-Subsea have been involved in Subsea and Materials/Integrity Engineering training courses worldwide. Neptune Marine Services in Australia, PetroVietnam in Vietnam (PVD Training), IBC Asia (Singapore) and L G Lauarent (China) are among Z-Subsea international clients. Recently Z-Subsea and NES Global Talent have also signed an agreement to join force in provision of in-house long term training courses to the oil and gas industry.