Z-Subsea Limited is an independent, impartial multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, with expertise in provision of integrated services to the oil and gas industry from concept, to Front-End Engineering (FEED), detailed design, operations and all the way through to de-commissioning. Our expertise could be employed from the well head, to pipelines, structures, risers and to subsea controlling facilities topside (on platform or FPSOs).
We are accessible to our clients as a reliable source and are ready to hear about your next projects or challenges.
Established in London, UK in December 2011, Z-Subsea personnel have first class reputation for providing Subsea systems (subsea production system, risers, umbilical and flowlines) design, full-life cycle integrity Engineering and management services. Theses services are delivered by our team of internationally respected consultants and engineers and support staff whose knowledge and expertise are available to Z-Subsea clients at any time.
We also recognize the need for highly qualified engineers in the oil and gas industry hence contributing to industry by delivering specialized oil & gas training courses (standard and tailor-made) globally.
Our mission is to provide world class multi-disciplinary, integrated and impartial Subsea design and Integrity consultancy to create value for our clients by enhanced quality of new designs and life extension of existing assets through our services.
Certifications & Memberships
Z-Subsea Ltd. have been assessed and approved by QMS International PLC to the ISO 9001 and 14001.
Z-Subsea Recent Projects
Some selected projects executed by Z-Subsea team are listed below:
- On-bottom stability for RAS MARKAZ Crude Oil Park Project (Phase1)
- Dent assessment for NCS-2 pipeline for Petrovietnam Gas (PVGas)
- Level 3 free span assessment for “Nam Con Son Gas pipeline for PetroVietnam Gas
- Dent assessment for 48” Paradip offshore pipeline for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- ILI data analysis, FFP (metal loss, dents, gouges, etc.) and Remaining life assessment of 6 onshore
and offshore pipelines in Middle East, Noran Energy
- RBI and Integrity assessment and management of Miskar and Hannibal Platforms and related equipment and structure for Shell Tunisia
- Level 1, 2 and 3 free span assessment of Nam Free Span Study of “NCS Gas
pipeline for PetroVietnam Gas.
- Fitness for Service (FFS) and detailed dent assessment for EnQuest (Scolty-Crathes Pipeline Remediation Project)
- Fitness for service (FFS) assessment and integrity management/life extension study of an anchor dented subsea pipeline using Finite Element Analysis, Pheronics
- ILI data analysis, FFP (metal loss, dent, gouge, etc.) and Remaining life assessment of 7 offshore
pipelines for PVGas, Vietnam.
- LI data analysis, FFP(metal loss, dent, gouge, etc.) and Remaining life assessment of 10
onshore pipelines for NISOC.
- Auditing Oman Gas Company (OGC) Integrity Management Systems
- Tee and Wye piece design to ASME VIII Div. 2, in challenging Ultra Deep Water, 2300m water depth offshore Brazil for Petrobras.
- Materials/ECA Technical Authority for Tullow Oil TEN project in Ghana
- Advising TAQA on Inspection, monitoring and integrity management of 12 J-Tubes within concrete caissons and suggesting mitigation measures.
- Tullow Oil -UK: Materials/Welding and integrity consultancy supports to T.E.N project in Ghana
- Fairlead Maritime: Dynamic Nonlinear FEM of semi-sub impact to jacket
- Neptune Marine Services (Neptune) – Australia: Verifcation and Development of Free-Span and VIV analysis tool
- DNV – Middle East: Design verification of topside modification of Bukha-A Platform including piping, process and material disciplines – Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production LLC (OOCEP)
- DNV- Middle East: Design verification of subsea pipeline of Musandam Gas Plant Project – Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production LLC (OOCEP)
- DNV – Middle East: Preparation of design Performance Standards for onshore pipeline, structures and facilities – PDO
- Technical Training Courses: In addition to the consultancy services, Z-Subsea have been involved in Subsea and Materials/Integrity Engineering training courses worldwide. Neptune Marine Services in Australia, PetroVietnam in Vietnam (PVD Training), IBC Asia (Singapore) and L G Lauarent (China) are among Z-Subsea international clients. Recently Z-Subsea and NES Global Talent have also signed an agreement to join force in provision of in-house long term training courses to the oil and gas industry.
If you have any enquiry about Z-Subsea services please contact us .